Our emphasis is to maintain a long-term relationship with clients, the large majority of whom choose to continue a working relationship indefinitely, appreciating a source of trusted advice as their financial needs evolve over the years.
The following are some examples of the specialist advice
and services that can be provided to you.
- Advanced Tax and Investment Planning
- Trust and Estate Planning
- International Investments
- Pension Fund analysis
- Specialist Mortgage services
- Self-Invested Personal Pension Plans
- Income Drawdown Schemes
- Small Self-Administered Pension Schemes for Directors
- Small Self Administered Schemes (SSASs)
- Protection Panel, providing cover in the various forms of life, critical illness and disability solutions
- General Insurance specialising in high value property and businesses
- Financing commercial property
- Portfolio Management
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority